This article describes how a substitute teacher can take attendance for your class using PowerTeacher, without the need for your username or password.
- Log into the Substitute Portal of PowerSchool:
- Select the school and teacher that the substitute is filling in for from the drop-down fields, and enter the substitute password, attained from the front office.
- Click the "chair" icon next to the class for which you need to take attendance.
- Select the appropriate attendance code from the drop-down field, then click next to each student name that needs to be marked with the selected code.
- Click the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the page.
Even if all students are present, the substitute teacher still needs to log in, click the "chair" icon for the current period, and click the submit button at the bottom of the page. This is the only way the system will know that all students are present.
*Please Note: You have signed your name to the Network and Electronic Mail Agreement, which explicitly prohibits sharing your password with any other person. Any reported violations are referred to the Technology Supervisor, who will take appropriate action.